Social Media And Digital Marketing Specialist -Luxury Industry
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading company in this sector. They are famous for their high end luxury products.
In order to reinforce the Digital Marketing team, they are currently recruiting a:
Social Media and Digital marketing Specialist – Luxury Market
Permanent contract (Geneva Area)
Your Main responsibilities:
1) SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Develop and coordinate with the digital agency and other stakeholders Social Media campaigns with the objective to enhance the brand visibility and support business
• Ensure project management (organization, agency, budget, legal etc.)
• Optimize ROI + monitor KPI’s
2) DIGITAL MANAGEMENT & CONTENT
• Manage Social Media Editorial Calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis together with digital agency
• In charge of digital content calendar
•Develop all the digital assets for the European markets
3) ANALYTICS & MONITORING
• Monthly Social Media report for Management
• Quarterly Social Media report for subsidiaries
• Monitoring of owned social media platforms and earned mentions on social media platforms, blogs and other web pages
• Respect the global but also project related budgets
• Manage & evaluate cost estimates from agencies
• Several years’ experience as social media and digital marketing specialist within a luxury company (mandatory).
• A strong knowledge in Watch and jewelry Industry
• Strong project management skills and capacity to work under pressure
• Fluent in French and English. Any other European language is an asset.
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to work independently.