Runner (Part Time 50%) - Genéve Rhone
Description de l'entreprise
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Description du poste
- Accompany the clients in the right department, introducing them to sales associates.
- Ensure that every client has a unique and luxurious experienceand perform as a team-player, contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Assist sales staff in locating merchandise
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping
- Provide refreshments to customers when needed
- Appropriately handling and storing of the products and maintaining back stock in an organized and controlled manner that facilitates selling.
- Support in wrapping activities at the end of the sales process
- Performing other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Ensure that all the clients are properly welcomed in the store, helping in guaranteeing the best customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn, adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent customer orientation
- Fluent in English