Description de l'entreprise
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Description du poste
For our worldwide headquarter in Bad Zurzach/Switzerland (near Zurich) we are searching for a highly motivated
Retail Planner - 100%
The Retail Planner is responsible for executing strategies that meet and exceed sales, gross margin, GM ROI and inventory goals, preparing and adjusting discount strategy scenarios for Own Stores and FOCs. He/she is in charge of supporting Buying and Merchandising Teams to create demand plans, and of Creating and maintaining accurate Merchandising Reports.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage the execution of annual, seasonal, monthly and weekly merchandise plans
- Reconcile top down and bottom up budgets and forecasts
- Develop pre-season plans and recommend purchase / investment quantities and develop accurate receipt flow forecasts
- Partner with Buying and Merchandising to size and forecast product / Brand sales and profit components
- Establish and maintain accurate demand forecasts and execute / anticipate product changes, promotions
- Manage inventory plans by giving advice to B&M for allocation and discount strategies including on going evaluation and updates
- Actively participate in assortment development and review providing data and analyses to support decision making
Business Process Management:
- Maintain business processes and serve as subject matter expert for process improvements
- Act as primary partner for Buying and Merchandising on planning and inventory management processes and operating models
Plan Management – Allocation:
- Partner with Allocations to implement consistent and profitable in season replenishment strategies and practice
- Develop Department wide risk mitigation plans and execute when appropriate
- Partner with Allocations to ensure right stock, right place, right quantities, right POS, right time
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English.