Retail Merchandising Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
As a member of an enthusiastic international Team based in Lugano, reporting to the Head of Buying you will have the chance to support all merchandising activities.
Tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Support merchandising and buying
- Inserting orders and daily management of stock balance
- Participate in Showroom and special events set-up
- Participate in the creation of corporate Training Content and in-store sessions of Staff Training
- Ensure that merchandising guidelines and Rules are strictly followed
- Work with Store/Retail Staff to implement Retail Strategy
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role within luxury retail
- Fluent English is a must – any other language will be considered a plus
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excellent user of Excel
- Fashion and trend awareness, creative abilities, eye for detail and strive for perfection
- Flexibility and very strong motivation are necessary
- Ability to adapt to an extremely fast paced environment and to work independently as well as in team
- Available to travel upon request for short periods of time