Retail Manager Switzerland (French + German Fluent) - Luxury Watches & Jewelry Company
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading luxury goods brand, famous for their flawless jewellery & watches collections. With more than 100 years of providing exquisite pieces and product lines, our client now attracts some of most celebrated clientele in the world to their prestigious boutiques located in the world’s most exclusive shopping areas.
We are currently looking for a :
Retail Manager Switzerland (French + German mandatory)
The Country Retail Manager is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day management of our Switzerland based retail network including profit and loss, facility management, safety and security and banking. In this context you will manage several Store Managers and a Marketing team.
You will be accountable for the achievement of sales objectives by reinforcing brand value, customer service level and driving initiatives (CRM, VIP programme, PR and events...).
Your main responsibilities :
- Sales - maintaining top in class knowledge of fashion trends and competitor mapping, sharing annual/monthly objectives with Store Managers, overseeing the implementation of seasonal offers
- Customer management and CRM - supporting Store Managers in the mapping of main clients, proposing marketing and PR opportunities
- HR - constant scouting activities in order to secure the best talent and to meet new store openings needs, supporting Store Managers with Performance Management processes and New Starters Induction plans, supporting organisation in terms of training needs
- Visual Merchandising - supervising and coordinating the correct maintenance of shop windows and product display
- Stock & inventory - supervising and monitoring stock levels and appropriate product mix, management of activities connected with year-end closing, end of-season returns
- Housekeeping & Maintenance - ensuring an impeccable image inside and outside Stores, liaising with the maintenance manager, coordinating IT interventions in Stores
- Reporting - ensuring effective information flow between Stores and HQ concerning products, sales, customers in order to meet market/customers needs
- New Store Opening - implementing the work plan
- Procedures - conveying corporate policies and ensuring their enforcement, liaising with Retail Operations Manager and Group Security dpt to report and manage any loss (thefts of products, money, etc.), staff training to prevent losses
- A first experiment within the luxury industry ; Watches and Jewellery experience would be ideal.
- Fluent in both French and German is mandatory
- Sound knowledge of Retail Operations and Area Management - you might have started on the shop floor and worked your way up to a Retail or Area Manager role
- Leadership, enthusiasm, strong energy, highly numerical profile (ability to manage a P&L) and a positive upbeat attitude !
- Flexible for extensive travel within Switzerland (50%).