Regional Sales Manager (Europe) - Luxury Watches
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading luxury goods brand, famous for their flawless jewellery & watches collections. With more than 100 years of providing exquisite pieces and product lines, my client now attracts some of most celebrated clientele in the world to their hundreds of prestigious boutiques located in the world’s most exclusive shopping areas.
As the Regional Sales Manager (Europe), your primary responsibilities will be focused around developing the wholesale business for watches on the European market. Your work will be crucial in our client’s mission to increase sales and brand awareness in the region, by establishing strong relationships with the local partners & clients, planning promotional activities and identifying strong business opportunities.
Main responsibilities :
- Develop tight relationships with partners and distributors
- Visit all clients and ensure strong brand representation, up to 40-50% travel
- Negotiate and define reorders to increase sales
- Monitor sales and stock data for all POS
- Identify business leads and opportunities
- Plan and implement promotional activities
- Forecast and ensure the achievement of our client’s goals
- Prepare market surveys and business plans in collaboration with the Market Analyst
- Develop a marketing strategy following the company's guidelines
- Make sure that all marketing tools are implemented in each market
- Organize and execute product training in the markets
- Minimum 3 years of wholesale experience in watchmaking and/or Jewellery industry is mandatory
- Strong understanding of the European market
- Proven track record in account management and target achievements
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 40-50%
- Fluent English and French (any complimentary language an asset)