Regional Digital Marketing & Media Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is an international leading company in Geneva. They are famous for their international presence in over 120 countries and to be leader in their specific market. In order to reinforce their Marketing team based in Geneva, they are currently recruiting a :
REGIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING & MEDIA MANAGER (Europe)
Permanent contract (Geneva)
Objective of the position :
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Regional Digital Marketing & Media Manager will autonomously connect with the several Media, Digital and Marketing teams worldwide within the company. You will work with the different brand managers at the distributors across Europe. Your role is to be the Digital leader of a Business unit in Europe.
Your main responsibilities:
Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
•Design, build and maintain our media presence.
•Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
•Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
•Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
•Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
•Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
•To lead the media and content strategy of the company, which are tightly integrated with our platforms and campaigns.
•Executes the aligned strategy by coordinating content production with our internal creative department and external agencies, in line with our global marketing calendar.
•Steers the social media calendar of our different platforms and ensures publication and media support.
•Manages our community management agency (ongoing briefing on brand and products, escalation processes, qualitative review…) and social/content agency partners.
•Collaborates with our PR/Communication department on influencer campaigns.
•Ensures production of social assets for our partners and retailers and develop our social commerce presence.
•Reports performance of activities and defined channel KPIs.
• You are graduated with a Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant field (Marketing/Digital/eCommerce…).
• You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, including several implementation of new large projects from scratch.
• You have excellent skills in Digital marketing, Influencer marketing and Media planning.
• English perfectly fluent, any other European language would be an asset.
• You have a previous experience in an international FMCG/Luxury/Retail company with a matrix organization (mandatory).
• You have a Sales attitude, you are result oriented and able to work within a fast moving environment.
• You are able to deal with deadlines and are resistant to stress.