Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
•Collect from the suppliers all the general information of the products (Material composition, HS code, Technical information and materials needed for testing)
•Organize shipments of all articles needed to the suppliers to deliver on time Collection and Production.
•In charge of ensuring the prices availability in the system during the sales campaign.
•Daily contact with suppliers and warehouse.
•Involved on the development of general packaging for the three brands.
•Assess and evaluate the results of new projects
- Have a Management Engineering Degree or an Economical Degree
- Previous experiences of minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position in the fashion field.
- Fluent in English, and Italian. The knowledge of German is a plus
- Have good organizational, communicational and analytical skills attitude to problem solving,
- Be a good team player in a young and fast growing reality
- Be excellent with MS Office, especially Excel, confident to work with company ERP system.
- Motivated to identify and implement optimization opportunity to the process.
- A strong communicator who is capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced industry