Production Planner (Italian + French Fluent) - 6 Months Contract
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading company within the FMCG industry. They are famous for their international presence in over 120 countries and to be leader in their specific market. In order to reinforce their Production Planning team, they are currently recruiting a :
Production Planner (French + Italian fluent)
6 months contract
We are looking for a Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of the production operations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate production workflow of multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- 1st experience as a production/supply or demand planner within an international company
- You are Fluent in Italian and in French
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Available ASAP and at ease to work within matrix and complex organizations.