Product Manager Body Protection (Fribourg)
Description de l'entreprise
We are UB International, a boutique executive search firm specialized in fashion and luxury goods.
The company was founded in 2013 by Uta Bonacker Regazzoni, who previously was Head of HR in HugoBoss, HR Director Supply Chain Ermenegildo Zegna and VP HR Guess EMEA.
Our HQ is in Lugano near Milano, with branches in Zürich, Zug, Bologna, Antwerpen and London. Our team consists of seven executive consultants, each from management backgrounds within fashion.
We operate on an international scale, working with important global fashion and luxury goods brands.
Description du poste
Our client is an international sporting goods company and they contacted us for support. in finding a Product Manager Body Protection
- Develop strategic product plans to drive the development of new products, from product briefing to delivery to market
- Define international market requirements
- Define and develop new products in collaboration with our protection development team
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Work with the different team members to ensure projects are on time and up to specification
- Define product lineup in collaboration with our Sales team
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on print, web and presentation content
- Product presentation and training for our distributors and customers
- Support at trade and product launch events
- Active participation in the team and ongoing support of teammates in the achievement of team goals
- Education to degree level or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience within sport apparel development
- Technical knowledge of performance garment construction, fitting and materials
- A strong passion for products, how products work and how they are used
- Ability to work independently, and to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Basic handling of Adobe Illustrator
- Fluency in English; any other language would be considered as an asset
- Willingness to travel
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the brand. The enthusiasm for sports and products connects us.
If you would like to be considered for this very special career opportunity, kindly send a short motivation explaining why you would be the right candidate for this opportunity letter going with your cv.
The cv needs to be submitted in English. Please kindly understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
Place of work: