Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for the clothing market who will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Day-by-day contacts and organisation with suppliers in Italy and abroad
- Research and development of products and materials
- Monitoring of product lifecycle and restock according to the company timing
- Supervision of technical data with controlling all the costs
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years in developing of men and women clothing collections
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Competence about involved materials and techniques
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with managing the main Italian and Foreign suppliers and markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of restocking and forecasting procedures