PR Manager - Leading Watches Company
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a leading worldwide goods brand, famous for their watches collections. With more than 100 years of providing exquisite pieces and product lines, our client now attracts some of most celebrated clientele in the world to their boutiques located in the world’s exclusive shopping areas.
In order to join our Marketing & Communication department, we are currently looking for a :
PR Manager (French + English fluent)
Permanent contract based in Neuchâtel
This person will be in charge of all the PR activities worldwide by creating and managing successful PR launches and media coverage for the brand.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Communication Director and develop the Public Relations strategy across the different platforms.
You will also be able to strengthen relationships for the brand with the key media with daily communication and regular meetings.
Main responsibilities :
• Develop and maintain media relations and contact across watchmaking and lifestyle media.
• Work closely with local PRs and manage interview requests and any inquiries.
• Maintain senior media contacts in editorial, regional, short lead, broadcast and online & social media.
• Create and manage PR strategies across all categories noted above.
• Monitor and ensure optimum media coverage for all press launches for the Brands’ products.
• Coordinate and supervise press shoots on a daily basis.
• Maintain our press database up to date. Build and maintain good, stable and lasting contacts with journalists.
• Write press releases.
• Coordinate and participate actively in local and international events organized by the brands.
• Develop and entertain public relations with our brands’ celebrities and faces.
• Create reports and rankings for our board and directors.
• Optimize and analyse media coverage.
• You have exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
• You have strong relationships with key watchmaking market editors and editorial stylist.
• You speak fluent French & English, German is a strong asset.
• You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, very autonomous and hard worker.
• You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexible to travel 20% of your time.