Logistic Export Associate
Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
• Full management of export and re-import process
• Manage verification of orders and ensure timely fulfillment.
• Communication with Custom Office & Logistic partner
• Handling Export Documentation (CITES, Export Declaration, etc.)
• Resolve order-related issues by liaising between client and internal/external groups (warehouse/logistic/repairs).
• Reply on product and transaction related inquiries.
• Control and update all information linked to logistic export activities
• Updating our operations and logistics ERP
• Improving our business with our logistic service
- Bachelor Degree in operations management or related field is high appreciate;
- At least two years of professional expertise in shipments/ logistic department, ideally in high class fashion or luxury branch or in the field of retail textiles;
- The person must have strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, precision and passion for work;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of German is a Plus;
- Good IT skills (databases, MS Office - Excel etc);
- Pleasure and enthusiasm to enrich the brand as part of our young and dynamic team;
- Willingness to work in a challenging and responsible environment and expand the professional knowledge continuously;
- Stress resistant, flexible and pro-active.