Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
• Evaluation of the partnership with the relevant transport companies
• Updating our operations and logistics ERP
• Improving our business with our logistic service
• Control and update all information linked to logistic activities (cites certified, compositions labels, HS code and licenses)
• Attitude for the customers service
• Monitoring the business
• Support to the linked departments
- Bachelor Degree in operations management or related field is high appreciate;
- At least two years of professional expertise in shipments/ logistic department, ideally in high class fashion or luxury branch or in the field of retail textiles;
- The person must have strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, precision and passion for work;
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2);
- Excellent knowledge of German (B2);
- Good IT skills (databases, MS Office - Excel etc);
- Pleasure and enthusiasm to enrich the brand as part of our young and dynamic team;
- Willingness to work in a challenging and responsible environment and expand the professional knowledge continuously;
- Stress resistant, flexible and pro-active.