Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
•Month-end close activities (accruals, allocations)
•Reconciliation of internal and external supporting details
•Provide detailed analyses on monthly expense variances, define main drivers and support Business Unit monthly reporting
•Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from Business Units
•Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported from local accountants
•Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
•Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
•Ensure accurate timely reporting to Functional Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Excellent spoken and written English, strong communication skills - written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Fluent English and/or German. One other European language.
- Demonstrated ability to: prioritize competing responsibilities, work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines and capability to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Strong analytical and technical skills, proficient in use of MS Office especially Excel
- Pro-active attitude