Junior Area Manager – German + English
Description de l'entreprise
Luxe Talent has been successfully growing in Luxury and Retail sectors since its creation through our perfect knowledge of the industry and our involvement towards our clients. Luxe Talent works with the most prestigious brands for different kind of positions for Retail (Sales Associate, Department Manager, Store Manager, Regional Manager) / Wholesale and Headoffice (Design, Buying & Merchandising, PR & Marketing, Operations).
With headquarters in Paris, Madrid and Barcelona, we offer services across Europe.
Description du poste
This is a stimulating job where you act as a role model, take full operational responsibility for your specific product lines and team.
As an area/regional manager, you'll have overall responsibility for a number of stores in an allocated area German. You’ll be responsible for staff and you’ll work closely with other store managers and reporting directly to the country manager Switzerland.
Your duties will include:
•Actively seek to develop the reputation and profile of the brand. Setting sales targets.
•Maximising sales and profitability
•Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
•Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
•Driving team performance
•Controlling the training and development of your staff
•Manage and assume overall responsibility for the success of their stores by directing all operational aspects of each store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in a retail environment
- Experience managing and developing a high-performance team
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Planning and organisational skills. Demonstrated ability to proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure continuous improvement
- Commercial acumen
- Hands-on, practical problem solving and process improvement skills and ability to complete tasks within set timeframes
- German native speaker and fluent in English. French language would be a plus.