International Retail Trainer
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a top actor in the high-end watchmaking & Jewelry industry. Famous for their exquisite pieces and long history as a proud pillar in Swiss history; a collector’s classic. To reinforce the training network of their International Retail Team based in Geneva, they are looking for an :
INTERNATIONAL RETAIL TRAINER (French + English fluent)
Permanent contract based in Geneva
Scope : European scope (around 60 boutiques).
Your Main responsibilities :
1) Train and coach sales associates through field trainings :
• Conduct field training to train and coach sale associates based on the company selling ceremony, manner, and their mystery shopping grid.
• Train boutique trainers, give them necessary support, and follow up their activities.
• Handle inquiries and give advice as appropriate from sales associates regarding creations/technical knowledge, customer services, and business manners
• Give qualitative feedback to Retail Managers and Boutique Mangers in terms of the area of strength and Improvements based on observation and analysis
2) Implement training programs for both boutique and head office staff :
• Implement training programs as a training specialist, clarifying and ensuring achievement of program purposes.
• Facilitate classroom trainings, special sessions, and workshops as needed
• Refine and maximize the effectiveness of training programs by reviewing the contents and KPI
3) Implement and promote service excellence :
• Develop and implement company’s personalized, innovative service that goes beyond client’s expectation.
• Analyse and follow up the result of mystery shopping result in order to achieve the Japan target.
• Promote team selling culture to maximize the client’s satisfaction and efficiency Key responsibility.
• Administrative support for Training Manager - Administer all logistics, participants’ list, venue details, assessments, and evaluation and course nominations.
• Prepare for in-class trainings by booking meeting rooms, printing training materials.
• Communicate with all the departments and the Customer Service within the company.
• Maintain the training records
• Several years’ experience as a Retail Trainer within a luxury company (mandatory).
• Strong presentation and training skills with a proven and successful track record in a training environment;.
• Fluent in French and English. Any other European language is an asset.
• Creativity and ability to energize internal and external sales staff.
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to work independently.
• Ability to travel 60% of your time.