h&m Club Manager
Description de l'entreprise
H&M ist mit mehr als 4500 Stores in 65 Ländern vertreten. Wir setzen die globale Expansion fort und rechnen mit einer Verdopplung unserer Stores innerhalb der nächsten 5-6 Jahre, wenn der aktuelle Wachstumstrend anhält. Diese Expansion werden wir durch Wachstum in bestehenden und neuen Märkten erreichen.
Description du poste
We want to create the world’s best FASHION RETAIL CLUB by being: “Easy to understand-Easy to join- Easy to use-Easy to manage”.
H&M Switzerland is looking for his/her new H&M Club Manager. As a Club Manager your responsibility is to run, follow up and develop the H&M Club in Switzerland.
H&M Club is a customer loyalty program which provides multi-channel customer insight while being its own communication channel (using rewards, email, push etc.) towards its members. It increases relevance for members adding to being preferred brand and long term increased profitable sales.
Team work is key in this role and your responsibilities are in close cooperation with different stakeholders in the country:
• Country Manager – Set H&M Club strategy, member goals and follow up on result together with the Countrysteering committee
• Country Controller – Set budget, go through P&L
• Merchandising – Set rewards that are connected to merchandising
• Marketing – Set rewards that are connected to marketing (events, services and external partners)
• Communication & Press – Set common activities as well as social media strategy, internal and external communication plan for H&M Club.
• Area Manager + Sales manager – Set goals together on area level, follow up on result and best practice
Your role is also to be responsible for the interaction with the central H&M Club team within Global Sales Support, Marketing and Online Sales in Stockholm to report best practice and Club KPI’s. Locally you report to the Head of Marketing.
Set, drive and follow up on overall H&M Club goals and KPI’s:
- Build the member base – recruitment goal (no. of members) & recruitment plan
- Engage the members – active members in the club (use of rewards e.g.)
- Increase sales via H&M Club – frequency & average purchase vs. non-members
Your personal qualities include the 3 core company competences: Team player, result driven and Business minded as well:
- Passion for the customer.
- Good communication skills and interest in interacting with people.
- Strong drive and initiative.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to develop and improve H&M Club.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree or higher education.
- Strong numerical knowledge and analytic reasoning.
- Market knowledge.
- Managerial experience to lead project.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German or French,
Sound interesting? Here’s your chance!