Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Our client is a world leading company in its industry.
In order to assist a managing director, they are currently recruiting an:
Permanent contract (Geneva)
Objective of the position:
The executive assistant will be the key contact point. You will be in charge of the secretarial and administrative support, the organizational needs and the internal communication.
Your main responsibilities:
-Secretarial and administrative support
•Deal with the managing director’s mail (e-mail and post).
•You draft/write correspondence as well as memos and ensure adequate follow-up.
•You provide and/or control documents to be signed by the Director and prepare documents, templates asneeded by your manager.
•In this role you monitor deadlines on projects or meetings.
•Follow through on unresolved issues or pending requests.
•Perform confidential duties and related special projects using a high level of discretion and personal
•Maintain and coordinate a high volume of sensitive and confidential material.
•File and archive to assist in organization and easy retrieval of information.
•You update frequent list of contacts and handle and screen telephone calls.
-Organization and Scheduling
•You manage and follow agenda, appointments and reservations.
•Logistics (room, video conferences, catering etc.)
•Preparation/printing of documents in advance
•Welcoming external visitors
•Coordinate business trips:
•Flights, transfers and accommodation
•Meetings and agenda
•Platforms and market visits.
•You act as key contact between the Director and the managers/managers’ assistants and other departments.
•You ensure distribution flow of information.
•Prepare expense reports for the Director.
- Professional attitude, integrity and discretion are essential given the nature of the Department’s work, as well as ability to communicate appropriately at all levels.
- Highly flexible and organized person, you are able to handle last minute changes or requests, multiple tasking.
- Task focused, you are able to meet tight deadlines and set priorities according to business needs.
- Attention to detail, respect for procedure requirements.
- Strong customer and service focus, you are also solution oriented.
- You have good communication skills, with dynamic and easygoing personality.
- French, English and German perfectly fluent
- You are computer literate (Microsoft Office).