e - Commerce Photostudio Specialist
Description de l'entreprise
GUESS was established in 1981 by the Marciano brothers, who left the south of France in pursuit of the American dream. Inspired by a European influence, the Marciano's redefined denim. One of their initial designs was a stonewashed, slim-fitting jean, the 3-zip Marilyn. Bloomingdale's was the first department store to welcome the brand by ordering two dozen pairs of jeans. They disappeared from the shelves in just hours. This was the beginning of a long success story.
GUESS became a symbol of a young, sexy and adventurous lifestyle. Throughout the decades GUESS invited people to dream with its iconic and timeless advertising campaigns and turned unknown faces into famous models.
Today GUESS is a global lifestyle brand with a full range of apparel and accessories in over 80 countries.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
Description du poste
Guess Europe Sagl is currently recruiting for its European Headquarter based in Bioggio (Switzerland) a:
E-COMMERCE PHOTOSTUDIO SPECIALIST
- Sample management: organization of logistic flows.
- Track studio production and project schedules.
- Effectively track samples in database to manage flows through photography process.
- Work with business units to organize sample set shootings before each sales campaign.
- Work on sample/image status and update sample log accordingly.
- Meet shoot deadlines and budgets.
- Meet targets for daily and weekly uploads.
- Create and update shooting calendar.
- Book models for shooting sessions.
- Create outfits for shooting sessions.
- Work with on-set team to deliver accurate online product imagery.
- Simultaneously oversee multiple shooting sets.
- Provide on-set direction on styling.
- Ensure there are minimal reshoots.
- Deal with both internal and external partners to provide them with required images.
- Manage process of activating styles in the website.
- Support to various merchandising activities in case of need.
- 1-3 year-experience as a Photostudio Specialist or similar Ecommerce or Visual experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Very good reading and written language skills (English). Any extra language will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent organization, time management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be cooperative, flexible and teammate.
- Be precise and respect deadlines.
- Passionate about fashion.