Deputy Store Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and since then has become a leader in international/EMEA recruitment & executive search / headhunting.
We combine our expertise in international recruitment with our deep understanding of our markets and we harness this effectively in order to develop customised HR solutions for each of our clients. We are committed to delivering service excellence and our quality driven and efficient service has already satisfied many of the World’s leading multinational companies.
Description du poste
Assistant Store Manager / Lausanne / French – English
The Assistant Store Manager participates in the management of the store and efficiently assists daily the Store Manager in all aspects of sales and team management to develop sales in accordance with our promise of service to our customers and in a fair and exemplary relationship with the employees.
In the absence of the Store Manager, he / she is his / her substitute for all matters concerning the commercial management and sales area, in strict compliance with internal procedures.
1 - SALE
• Contribute to all sellers and a sustained presence on the sales floor to sales development by adopting the Hermès style of service and service, in order to achieve the sales objectives.
• Identify, develop and follow up on a loyal clientele. Supervise the client file and ensure its reliability.
• Analyze sales and share this analysis with the Director, particularly in the preparation of purchases.
• Personally resolve any disputes, claims and any other commercial problems with customers.
ANIMATION OF THE SALES TEAM
• Actively participate in building a team dynamic by empowering everyone to create a stimulating, light and positive atmosphere conducive to the achievement of sales objectives and quality of service.
• Train and inform employees appropriately so that they have the elements to carry out their own mission. Ensure that information (products, KPI's, general information, ...) is shared with all employees of the store. Participate in the training of all the new employees of the store.
• Motivate, assist and support employees to facilitate the development of their skills and common goals. Conduct regular sales coaching with each member of the sales team.
• In close collaboration with the administrative manager, assist the store management for the planning of the employees (monthly planning, breaks, recovery of hours ...).
• Assist the Store Manager in the preparation and organization of the morning briefs. Participate regularly in the facilitation of these sessions.
• Echo employees to the store management and share with them potential problems related to the team.
3 - MANAGEMENT OF GOODS
• Supervise the merchandising and ensure that the display is regularly renewed, in compliance with the Hermès standards, attractive, reflecting the actuality of the offer and the function of the level of stocks.
• Ensure that the surface is permanently clean, tidy and labeled according to House standards.
• Know the level of stocks, ensure their proper management (storage, cleanliness). Keep the Store Manager informed of any problems related to the merchandise, assist him / her in the management of assortments and transfers.
• In close collaboration with the administrative officer, plan the inventories, according to the desired periodicity, and contribute to their smooth operation.
4 - EVENTS
• Carry out projects related to the activity of the store that could be entrusted to him by the Store Manager (works, redevelopments, etc.)
• Actively participate in events related to the animation of the store.
• Achievement of store objectives: Turnover, KPI's, Mystery Shopping.
• Ability to create a good relationship with our customers and develop it.
• Ability to create a motivating and positive framework, empowering the sales team.
• Ability to effectively manage all business elements.
• Effectiveness and fluidity in cooperation with the store manager, other floor managers and the back office. Proposal force.
- proven mangement skills
- experinmce in luxury and retail
- fleunt in french and english
- team work spirit
- able to work under pressure
- experience in working with targets and deadlines