Customer Service Representative (fr/Eng/IT) - 100%
Description de l'entreprise
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
Description du poste
Overview of the job:
The Customer Service Representative is part of a team of call center team with the aim of maintaining the highest level of service to our clients through phone and email.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
•Day-to-day management of any customer inquiries (phone and written communication) via call centers and emails in timely manner
•Escalate any issues with recommended solutions to line manager and follow up with customer as needed
•Offer knowledgeable and professional advice to customers and achieve sales by maximizing all customer contact opportunities
•Build strong client relationships and represent the brand with all customer interactions.
•Work together with your team members to support each other at busy times and in demanding situations
- 2 years of higher education minimum
- 1-2 years previous retail/customer service experience
- Fluent in English and French a must, Italian a plus
- Experience communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with CRM tools a plus
- Must show affinity with premium and luxury products
- Positive, enthusiastic, with an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Able to inspire the team: envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom
- Stands with authenticity, integrity and respect
- Drives his/her activity and the team with agility & care, and is committed to excellence with a can do attitude
- As team-players, collaborates with positivity, open-mindedness and fun