Customer Service Back - Office - Rma Support
Description de l'entreprise
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Description du poste
• RMA management (Refunds, Store Credits, Order Exchanges).
• Resolve RMA-related issues by liaising between Front-Office and internal/external groups
• Manage verification of orders and ensure timely fulfillment.
• Reply on product and transaction related inquiries.
• Support QA and share product and website related client feedback.
• Assist with various operational tasks.
• Identify opportunities and participate in the development of functional and service enhancements in
order to maximize sales.
• Minimum 3 Years experience in the same Role.
• University, commercial degree or similar.
• Outstanding luxury selling behaviors, listening and responding to customer needs to deliver service.
• Fluent English and another foreign language, German is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Client orientation and relationship management.
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule: including some weekends, evenings, and key event days.
• Confident and articulate.
• Hardworking and passionate.