Back - End Developer / Python
Description de l'entreprise
Since 1995, SIDLER SA has been operating in the field of Head Hunting, Recruiting and Selection of qualified personnel in the whole Switzerland, Italy and Europe.
The gained experience along this period of more than 20 years, makes SIDLER SA a company particularly specialized in the selection and recruitment of specific figures in different fields, but particularly in the Fashion / Luxury and Retail field at international level. Main goals of SIDLER SA are the creation and reinforcement of trust relationships and customized approaches, based on values such as professionalism, competency, discretion and quality.
Description du poste
For a Company acting in Digital Transformations and based in Ticino area, we are looking for the following profile:
BACK-END DEVELOPER / PYTHON
Main responsibilities and activities:
Ability to write Codes that are well structured, maintainable, idiomatic and with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews
Communicate with the rest of the company (e.g. sales, marketing, UX…) to ensure functionality and design
Collaborate in a cross-functional team, including mobile developers, designers and product managers in order to quickly deliver new features
Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Passion for coding and web technologies
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies such as PYTHON
- Experience with distributed version control systems: mostly Git (Github and/or Bitbucket).
- Familiar with cloud oriented technologies: AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, Docker
- Familiar with cloud architecture patterns and best practices for designing highly available, scalable and secure systems.
- Fluent ENGLISH