Assistant Store Manager / Top Luxury Brand / Zürich
Description de l'entreprise
Since 1995, SIDLER SA has been operating in the field of Head Hunting, Recruiting and Selection of qualified personnel in the whole Switzerland, Italy and Europe.
The gained experience along this period of more than 20 years, makes SIDLER SA a company particularly specialized in the selection and recruitment of specific figures in different fields, but particularly in the Fashion / Luxury and Retail field at international level. Main goals of SIDLER SA are the creation and reinforcement of trust relationships and customized approaches, based on values such as professionalism, competency, discretion and quality.
Description du poste
On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile for a Luxury Store in Zürich:
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER / TOP LUXURY BRAND / ZÜRICH
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs with energy, is proactive and flexible, does not give up.
- Autonomously gives useful ideas for everyday activities.
- Works in partnership with the Store Manager identifying potential business opportunities and defining actions to improve results
- Supports the Store Manager to find effective solutions to manage problems
- Knows how to effectively transfer and nurture the highest level of selling techniques (to increase cross-selling, multiple-selling, upselling and other KPIs, to effectively close sales, etc.). Monitors and measures results
- Collaborates with the Store Manager to build cohesive diverse teams, is considered a point of reference for the store staff, shares experiences and information, listens to people, adapts to different and multicultural personalities, celebrates successes, seeks for collaboration, provides support to colleagues and works with everyone to get things done.
- Welcomes and guides new staff members
- Supports the Store Manager in selecting the best talents for the stores and enhancing the network to source them
- Supports the Store Manager to guarantee constant and balanced coverage of the floor and appropriate zoning
- Supports the Store Manager to efficiently plan and organize activities
- Makes a significant personal impact on others, is able to convince adapting his/her style to different customers and/or colleagues, knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy and constructive approach
- Ensures qualitative and consistent customer service is delivered, monitoring the Client Journey and clienteling process are properly followed.
- Coaches the sales associates to establish and nurture strong and trustful relationships with all the clients, is interested in customers' satisfaction and desires to surpass their expectations
- Gathers information on competitor activity, does mystey visits, reads editorials and fashion magazines, inpires the team to be informed on luxury market
- Supports the Store Manager to facilitate product stock control, visibility and accessibility, and to guarantee reliable stock on hand both physical and on information systems
- Respects stock management indications
- Supports the SM to overlook after sales activities and to reduce damaged items
- Qualified degree
- At least 8/10 years experience as an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager in Luxury Companies
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- The knowledge of Swiss German will be considered a plus
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Ability to inspire trust and integrity as well as to positively motivate the store staff