Assistant Operations Manager
Description de l'entreprise
We are a start-up in Geneva which is a social business making high-end cashmere scarves and shawls. The brand is called pink maharani. We currently operate out of two locations Geneva and Hamburg. We are looking for someone to immediately fill the Geneva position as an Assistant Operations Manager. This is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming a full-time position.
We are a young, dynamic and fast growing company with a grand vision of making ethical luxury accessible and empowering the amazing artisans producing them. We work with 150+ artisan families and have supported 1000+ girls/children through our NGO partnerships. The pure sense of purpose drives us as a team and our company as a whole. We are in the process of building a spin-off to our current company and are looking to build a team for this new venture. We are a start-up so do not apply if you want to only make money but apply if you are a dreamer like us wanting to make a difference in the world. We are hopeless optimist realists, if you think you can challenge us then you should apply.
Description du poste
The position will be based out of Geneva, so ideally you live there and have a vaild work permit.
This is a all-rounder position as in any start-up building up the Geneva office and also managing sales and clients in the region. You will the key person for operations in Geneva co-ordinating with the COO on day-to-day operations. You will also manage a small sales team for ongoing promotions and sales.
- experience in general management and administration
- experience in retail, fashion and/or design.
- experience and knowledge in customer acquisition and management including sales
- experience and able to lead sales teams
- high sense of commitment and responsibility
- excellent direct, clear and open communication skills
- able to work 25-30 hours a week
- also very flexible, dynamic and adaptable
- able to work independently, mostly home-office and long distance with the team and the option to travel to Hamburg for a few days in a month.
- excellent organisational skills - able to structure and maintain records
- able to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- able to work and coordinate with multiple stakeholders (buyers, designers, suppliers, NGO's)
- speak and writes good English (Fluent) and French (Fluent). Basic German is a plus.
- skills in Social Media Management (esp. Instagram) a plus
- friendly, open-minded and a good human being interested in being part of a social business start-up.
- must have a valid work permit for Switzerland
- should ideally have some experience working for a start-up or a organisation, come with a start-up mentality
Look forward to receiving a short resume in English or German with picture. We will not accept applications without a picture. Past employer reference.
And links to websites or blogs if you have one.
Send us your applications before the 15. June 2018